Directors Network is an invitation only membership exclusively for Board Directors to expand their knowledge and share their vast amount of business experience in the peer group.
Driven by demand, the Directors Network was formed so that Directors could speak openly and honestly about current and emerging issues Directors are faced with everyday, with a group of like-minded senior business people.
The key objective of this highly effective membership is to maximise the performance of Directors and/or Chairs. Leading Australian businessmen and businesswomen who hold key Board Directorships Chair and Facilitate each group.
Objectives of Directors Network
- Provide a confidential Directors support network
- Mentor peers to accept greater professional challenges
- Provide an avenue for appropriate, challenging, Board level, cross industry, experiential learning from a group of outstanding business people
- Creating a virtual Board scenario where issues/challenges can be tabled with a high calibre, invaluable and diverse sounding board, in a strictly confidential environment
- Deliver professional development sessions to extend members personally and professionally
- Keep abreast of legislation, Directors issues and challenges, governance and best practice
- Professional Development Points (PDP) may be claimed for each session
Directors Network Groups meet seven times a year for three hours, over dinner, 6.00pm to 9.00pm
- Membership fee: $5,500 + GST (can be paid monthly)
- Invitation only membership for Board Directors and Executives reporting to Boards
- Membership is annual, e.g. join in July and your renewal is June the following year (note: members can join at anytime during the year)
- Seven sessions per annum, every six weeks; February to November
- Three hours over dinner. 6.00pm to 9.00pm
- Venue: CBD/City Fringe Restaurant, Private Room
- Each Group is facilitated by high level, experienced Board Directors/Chairmen
- Each Group is capped at 10 members.