As an individual, join the BoardDirect Register to make yourself available for appointment to a board is a great way to further your career, enhance your skills base and broaden your executive experience.
Your investment of $1,800 plus GST will provide you with:
• Thorough screening for inclusion onto the BoardDirect Register
• Review of your Board Bio
• Develop your value proposition
• Introductions to organisations for prospective Board opportunities
• E-News notification of new Board opportunities
• Access to the BoardDirect network.
Opportunities will be presented to private, public , government and not-for-profit sector boards in three distinct models:
• Direct – direct appointment to board or committee
• Apprentice – mentored by an existing director, attends board meetings but has no voting rights (limited or no board and committee experience)
• Think Tank – advisory/focus group/sub committee assembled – ad hoc – to address specific issues.
To express your interest in the BoardDirect program please contact us.