A well-respected, high profile and credible executive leader known for her work with leaders developing their public speaking skills and executive presence. Wendy draws upon her own leadership journey which includes CEO, Non Executive Director, secondary school Principal and consultant, to work with leaders and aspiring leaders, to develop their professional executive persona.
Whilst adept and skilled working with executives, Wendy also draws upon her background to develop, refine and hone the skills of all people regardless of their age or stage in life so they can positively present the best version of themselves. Whether it’s teenagers preparing for their first interview, or executives positioning for a C-suite role, Wendy works with individuals and groups providing confidential coaching, so they can confidently speak to any size group, presenting themselves and their company in the best light.
Wendy’s presence, hands-on and practical strategies and sense of humour confirms her success in getting the best results for her clients.
Key Competencies / Capabilities
- Strategic Leadership
- Business savvy ‐ financial acumen
- Natural aptitude public relations and marketing
- Innovative leadership
- Australian College Of Educators (ACE) : 2010‐ 2008
- Australian National Council on Drugs (ANCD): 2010 ‐ 2007
- Australian Secondary Principals Association (ASPA): 2008 – 2005
- ACE Board – worked with the Denise Bradley, National President on governance restructure in line with Corporations Act
- ANCD – negotiated funding for national research projects re drug education in schools
- ASPA – Managed national research in teacher shortage, beginning teacher shortage and school leader welfare – significant impact on Government policy directions.